Dyno Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you guys know how hard it is to find beach cruisers in the New York area..So when you see something like this posted on CL for 3/4 of a yard, you jump..2 years old, minor nicks, otherwise crazy mint! bell and light included
DSCF1687.jpg

DSCF1691.jpg

FaceOFFbikes said:
I know you guys know how hard it is to find beach cruisers in the New York area..So when you see something like this posted on CL for 3/4 of a yard, you jump..2 years old, minor nicks, otherwise crazy mint! bell and light included
DSCF1687.jpg

DSCF1691.jpg
That is a sweet bike! I picked up a dyno frame years ago. I love how they look. Nice score!

Ahh yes that is the hallway to my apt.. That's pretty much my "staging area" lol. My terrace is alil too crowded right now.

Nice find. I really like the Dynos.
I thought it would have been older than 2 years though. Didn't know they were still making this model since Pacific took over or whatever happened there.
I think Dyno deserves a place in the bicycle history books. Weren't they the first to build the cool cruisers like this with companies like Nirve and Electra following?

aka_locojoe said:
Nice find. I really like the Dynos.
I thought it would have been older than 2 years though. Didn't know they were still making this model since Pacific took over or whatever happened there.
I think Dyno deserves a place in the bicycle history books. Weren't they the first to build the cool cruisers like this with companies like Nirve and Electra following?
I was actually going on what the guy told me. Come to think of it I havent seen a new Dyno in about 6 years.. So the age of this thing is "unknown"

Nice score!

Nirve hired GT's cruiser designer Aaron Bethlenfalvy in 2001, that was about the last time GT did anything new. So the dates work out right. Although up until recently there were people on ebay still selling this style tank cruiser, mostly NOS I think.

Ok, im jelous.i own 4 dyno's and am working on 2 more.
I just picked up a Von Franco in the orange color.looking for the illusive taboo tiki. uhhh!you wanna sell it, lol... or trade for a 1940's western flyer!!???
very nice find. youll have a basl riding it.

jon said:
Ok, im jelous.i own 4 dyno's and am working on 2 more.
I just picked up a Von Franco in the orange color.looking for the illusive taboo tiki. uhhh!you wanna sell it, lol... or trade for a 1940's western flyer!!???
very nice find. youll have a basl riding it.
That monkey is sold already..I will keep you posted on future Dynos.. I was told about one just like it but dark blu and lite blu.. Also My "schwinn Guy" has one in his bike shop that was left by the customer.. I will try and get a picture. That one is also dark blu and lite blu but looks cooler with different graphics an a metal tank..

Back