Dyno Roadster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keep the light Surface rust? Or Polish to a luster?

• Keep the rust!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shinning here and there and enjoying the rides. It's 13 years old. Born in 2002. Rides like a ghost is pushing you. Noticeably picks up speed on the slightest decline. Middle Indiana is pretty flat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just ordered a bent springer fork for this roadster. There is a pedal scraper in my near future. Just as soon as the ups truck rolls here from cali...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Oh yea,that's the way to go,scrapped!
Keep the coaster brake and you won't
need the kickstand, I had to squeeze
the spring tight to prevent function so
I could ride it but it's sweet.Later get a
2 or 3 speed hub in there and your
cruzin...Stevil

image.png
Here's mine that I've had in my shop for a while just waiting for a few upgrades, I have all the components like Sunlite Monark springer forks, 26x 65mm alloy wheels and Profect 346 tires. I just haven't got around to it yet, so many projects, but this get's the juices flowing! LOL!

Last edited:
It does ride good, it should ride real good with the Project 346 tires on it. As far as the tank goes.... It's kinda Cool, when I upgrade it a bit I'll probably remove it for a different look for sure. I'm kinda on the fence as to if I like it or not, it just depends on what look your trying to get.

Bug #1: Shorter Crank. Almost I rideable as it sits. Nice to have collection of bikes to cobble parts from. I have both a 1"and 2" shorter crank. Trying the 1" crank first then spin out and about. This probably should be moved to a build forum.

I swapped the crank for the 1" shorter version from the 24" huffy. Clearly the same manufacturer, only shorter crank. Rode around for about 3 hours on Saturday. I think I bruised my butt bones a lil bit. Had a blast doin the bruisin. Rode again Sunday morning before football. Ok, so I am 300ish pounds. Needless to say, I compress the spring a lil bit. Bike is perfect for a 185 guy. I could stand to find or build a more heavy duty front end. Swapped the original spring. For the one that came with the not so heavy duty heavy duty springer. Better! Bike still looks sick!

Back