Dyno Ultraglide

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Picked up this bike late yesterday on the way back to SA from a Cowboys game. I had been looking at it for a few weeks but it was way out of my way. A luck would have it the guy still had the bike and it would only add a few miles to my drive

Has some light rust to crank me a small tear on seat that I patched up. The only other thing is that it is missing the rear fender

Still a nice ride at a very good price

IMG_0804.JPG

IMG_0805.JPG

IMG_0806.JPG

IMG_0807.JPG

IMG_0808.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These old Dyno cruisers are just awesome. They really did bring the cool factor back into cruisers when they started building these bikes in the mid 1990s!

Gonna try and find a short bobber fender for the rear.

Had a blue one just like yours I picked up on Clist paid 60 bux for it , they ride real smooth and look the part. Cool bike .

The color scheme might allow for either red or black rear fender, with metallic or candy red being harder to match just right.
A seller called Smiley_Bikes may have a short rear Electra fender size 24x3 that might also fit 26x2.125? The brake-stay bridge mounting-hole would be pre-drilled for an Electra Hellbilly model; it is red with flames.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Electra-Fenders-/331735885162

Last edited:
Ordered a Wald Ballon Bobber 90 in black. Gonna see how it looks. May try to match paint with rear of bike

Man I'm like a kid in a candy store. Drinking some cold Bud Lite and purding up! ❤️

Let me see what the bobber l ordered looks like first. Thanks for the offer man!

Back