east coast lowrider bike company.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
t,Try my buddy Greg at Velocity Speed & Sport in Yardville N.J.ph#(609)424-0883

I got my bent 26" Springer from him.(on the cheap too!)

Hey, I used to go to school in Belmar. Live in Red Bank now. You guys know of any bike shows in our area?
--Dan

Hey Tom,Velocity is an automotive Speed Shop Store with a side line of custom bikes and parts.

Just a heads-up,he is closing at the end of Oct. and will be doing the Speed parts and bikes and parts from home...the ph# will still be the same.Give a call first to make sure he has one in stock.If not,he can get it.

Im in Hamilton Square just east (but not far enough away) from Trenton.

Heres the bent springer I got from Velocity. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5380&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

hey don,

thanks for the props. t called me and will prob stop in sometime this week. i figured if i'm gonna do this stuff from home soon i might as well join you guys on the forum, maybe we can all get along. i got/get parts---you need parts. kinda works don'tcha think. i'll try to keep in touch but these next few weeks are gonna be busy!!!

thanks g

tom,

glad i could help with your project. it was nice to meet you and your bike turned out awesome! i should have kept those rims for myself,lol. keep me in mind for any of your future parts needs. all it takes is a phone call. i may even be able to ship right to your house in the future. i'll keep you posted. thanks don glad to be here.

thanks for the biz
greg
velocity speed n sport
609-424-0883

tlaing1 said:
anyone know of any? I need a 26" bent springer asap! The sites I've seen seem kinda ghetto.... thanks guys..

Tom

I've ordered from Aztlan Bicycles a few times. Maybe it's because I lived in San Diego for a long time, but I tend to trust Latinos with my $$ way more than white guys in suits.

http://www.aztlanbicycle.com/

I've ordered from Aztlan, but the problem with them is that 35 for the fork, and 30 for shipping....... they charge way to much for shipping and on top of that they shipped the wrong item and it took them a month to send me the right items.

They are a last resort for me.

tlaing1 said:
I've ordered from Aztlan, but the problem with them is that 35 for the fork, and 30 for shipping....... they charge way to much for shipping and on top of that they shipped the wrong item and it took them a month to send me the right items.

I agree, their shipping is WAY overpriced, like he said its almost the same for the part as it is for the item itself, sometimes more.

ratina said:
tlaing1 said:

I agree, their shipping is WAY overpriced, like he said its almost the same for the part as it is for the item itself, sometimes more.

I din't pay more than 10 bucks shipping, but it was just Chino,Ca to Portland, OR.

No lowrider mail-order out of NYC?

I haven't been able to find one..... I've been looking but to no avail. I've gotta few LBS that will order me stuff so I'll have to start doing that even though I'd rather order what I need and get it sent to me directly instead of the rig-a-ma-roll. (Grandma's fav saying).

Back