EAST COAST SOUTHERN MARYLAND

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hows it going, I use to build "rat bikes" all the time in high school be for owninng a car, then I found Down hill skateboarding shortly after, so Bikes took a back seat for a while, its been about 6 years since my last build. But looking for to the start up of my latest project. I'm glad to see the rat rod culture more often but also at the same time disapointed in comerssializum of it. I loved all the rad rod culture and music back befor I even know what it was. but What ever flat black & white walls and duck tape will never get old!!!!!! You have some beautiful bikes on here. I'm from the Washington DC area a horrable speller and build some of the ratties bikes you'll ever ride!...if you can that is!

....how do I up load pics, sry I build bikes and skate, computers are smarter then me.

upload images to photobucket or a site like it, then copy and past the IMG code. thats how i do it anyway. Welcome to the site!

Latest posts

Back