Easter friends and family haul...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Went home for Easter and was talking to the family about my newfound lust for ratty bikes, and ended up taking home 5 they had stashed away:

ff1.jpg

Best of the bunch was probably this ratty DK Six Pack BMX. From the color, looks to be either a 2003 or 2007. Need to look at the components closer. A lot of loose parts on it, but I think it can be rebuilt with minimal investment.

ff2.jpg

Next is a Murray generic looking MTB. Nothing special, but if everything works I can probably flip it for beer money.

ff3.jpg

Not sure what this one is? Dropouts look Murray, sprocket looks Huffy? My cousins used to jump this over barrels. Figured I could get a few parts off it. Note the "BMX bar" welded into the center of the apes...

ff4.jpg

Took that bike to get to the next two. Here is something called a "Rambler"? Has a couple decent parts on it. At worst, someone will give $20 for it for "yard art", but I think it's better than that. Need to see what is and isn't trashed on it.

ff5.jpg

Last, but not least, is this girls 24" Schwinn. Wheels look to be original, other decent parts. Too rusty to make out a model name, and I'm not up on them enough to know just by looking.

ff6.jpg

Anyone that wants to add additional info on these, feel free. Speaking of free, that's exactly what I gave for them!

Back