EBAY BUYS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I GOT ALL THIS STUFF ON EBAY THIS WEEK. THE MAGS I ORDERED TODAY THEY COST ME 140 BUCKS SHIPPED ;\ BUT I HAD TO HAVE THEM.ALSO THE BIKE STAND WHICH WILL BE HERE TOMORROW I CANT WAITTTTT TO USE IT NO MORE ON THE FLOOR BUILDS/REPAIRS FOR BRIAN LOL

24" SKYWAYS FOR MY "TAINTED LOVE" BUILD
1znn4fa.jpg

213odw8.jpg

I ALSO PICKED UP A 16" WHITEWALL TIRES FOR MY DAUGHTERS BIKE THAT IM BUILDING HER, IT WILL ALSO HAVE WHITE SKYWAY MAGS ON IT. JUST GOT TO ORDER THEM IN THE MORNING FROM EBAY

SORRY IF THIS DONT COUNT AS "FRESH FINDS" IM JUST STOAKED AND CANT WAIT TO GET THIS STUFF. LOL

deven_science said:
I just bought a Park bike stand off of Amazon. So excited to be able to use it! Tired of having bikes fall off of my work bench.

the bike stands are fantastic.

That 4 leg stand looks nice - will have to check the bay for those. ( how much was it? or is that to nosey, lol ) .

I have an older Parks stnad and a cheapie one that holds the BB - had to bend the arms holding the downtube, so my Typhoon fit, but still worth the 35.00 to get it up and leave it sitting for months while I get sidetracked, lol..

~ AL

Latest posts

Back