ebay fixie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from what I hear its basically the walmart fixie....if you don't mind walmart bikes and wouldn't mind upgrading some components along the way id go for it...at least around here prices on road bikes are crazy so it would cost you at least that to build one yourself with good used parts...although youll learn alot and probably end up with a little better bike if you dont want to do all of that work initially its understandable.

That looks real similar to the one I bought on Ebay for a similar price and i like mine a lot. Ride it to work every chance I get. I replaced the brakes with Campi's, seat is next. The gearing is stupid hard, and I ride thousands of miles a year and consider myself a good climber, 48x16 is just not practical in hilly New England. I put a 39 on the front. Mine is all black:

3554965468_0d81e46c21_b.jpg

i think boardtrackfan and one other forum member has one too

This started out as a Ebay fixie. I changed the brakes, bars, tires and seat. It rides great and is pretty fast. I really have no complaints. A friend bought the same bike and had problems with the front sprocket being out of round. :?
Picture071-1.jpg

Boardtrack fan said:
This started out as a Ebay fixie. I changed the brakes, bars, tires and seat. It rides great and is pretty fast. I really have no

what kind of bars are theses?

Those don't look like chopped drop bars, they look like they were manufactured as bull horns.

If you go on bikesdirect,you can get a Windsor single speed with all sealed bearings,flip flop rear,alex double walls,very nice bike.My buddie got one and its very smooth and at $319 total,no shipping,no tax,you cant beat it.

Back