Ebay Stupidity

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorta funny, but that guy is one of the worst sellers of bike parts on eBay. You have to really read his auctions very carefully to see the fine line he draws when describing parts. I've heard horror stories of him harassing folks to get them to remove negative feedback. EBay will never do anything to this guy no matter how many complaints they get because he is a major power seller and generates tons of money for them. I personally will never buy anything from this guy because I've had bike friends get screwed by him.

I bought some tires from him one time and he sent the wrong size.

I ended up telling him to just give me my money back and he did refund my money.

He did know that I ran this forum though.

I agree 100% with superstuff, I've been taken by this guy and ebay never returned my emails. when you sign up with ebay youre info is suppose to be confidential, yet he is allowed the info to call you and threaten with a law suit and physical violence and ebay looks the other way. I could go on but I did this on the Schwine site and almost got the boot...which was fine with me I booted my self off....So in my closing...people iff the king has no clothes the king has NO clothes [U will know this iff you read the book as a kid]..I could go on but I wo'nt
later...outsider out

outsider13 said:
I agree 100% with superstuff, I've been taken by this guy and ebay never returned my emails. when you sign up with ebay youre info is suppose to be confidential, yet he is allowed the info to call you and threaten with a law suit and physical violence and ebay looks the other way.

Your not the first person that has been threatened by this seller with law suits or physical violence. I've heard the same story from several people in order to get you to remove negative feedback. It must work because he keeps doing it without any problems.

I just went through a bad experience, yesterday I got my Bendix Aviation 2 speed switch that was "NOS" (which is pretty cut and dry) NEW old stock, meaning, at the very least, not used. It has rust, tool marks, dirt and oil all over it. I don't care, but I paid an "NOS" price for it. Trying to work it out now, but it's not looking good. Whatver NOS means to you, it can't mean that it was installed and used on a bike.

I'm not going to post the guys username here, but ebay is more and more becoming "who can I trick into buying this".

Oh yeah, they looked great! I left you good feedback on the white ones, will leave it on the 24x3's also! You're becoming my pusher...I gotta have more!

Back