...... Ebay

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
And ...... Bikewagon.
I stopped using eBay for a few years I dont remembered what got me mad then but I have been using it again for the last few months. Now Im fed up again. I bought some fat bike wheels with tires from bikewagon. After 3 days or so I was wondering why I didn't get a confirmation yet and then I get an email stating that the item I bought was accidentally listed and was in fact sold out. Was a closeout item and they had none to ship. The part that bothers me is that I asked some questions before buying, and they did answer them. If it was out of stock why didn't they catch it then? So they send me a cancelation request, and the reason says, buyer did not want the item. Not true. I paid with a credit card and intended to pay my bill in full. now being the end of the month I wonder if I will get the refund in time or I will get billed for it

I've only dealt with them one time a couple of years ago and got the same story...out of stock. Only with me they expected me to wait until the item was back in stock...yeah right. Had to make some noise to get a refund.

Back