el Bandido

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fat Willy said:
You and I should do a 24" ape hanger sub buildoff...

Fat willy that is a awesome idea. Sounds fun, count me in...hard part is your bike is one of my favorites so far. So I guess I better start pushing myself. :D

RockNRolla said:
Fat Willy said:
You and I should do a 24" ape hanger sub buildoff...

Fat willy that is a awesome idea. Sounds fun, count me in...hard part is your bike is one of my favorites so far. So I guess I better start pushing myself. :D

I have a few more tricks up my sleeve as well...They are culminating as we speak.

im probably not gunna use this seat and not sure what i will do with it yet if ill keep it or get rid of it. but it is a rather sweet ratty saddle.

im probably not gunna use this seat and not sure what i will do with it yet if ill keep it or get rid of it. but it is a rather sweet ratty saddle.

also found this sweet schwinn chain guard. if i can make it work ill probaly use it, if not well just something else i might get rid of.

Re: el Bandido (Layed back and Slammed)

LAYED BACK AND SLAMMED

heres my custom layed back seatpost i made out of some old handlebars

old schwinn handlebars

cut off the end

drilled a couple holes in it and grinded it down

bolted it on to the seat

put it on the frame also put a 26'' wheel on the rear

Cool laidback post, but I hope there is more than 1/4" in the seat tube. :shock: :mrgreen:

Fat Willy said:
Or weigh like 100 lbs. :p
kingfish254 said:
Cool laidback post, but I hope there is more than 1/4" in the seat tube. :shock: :mrgreen:

Im hoping it works I did a full test on it and it holds strong. So, we will see but so far so good.

el Bandido (BANG! BANG!)

Took a break from sanding to make an attempt at a fake tank or a sign tank, call it what you will. started with some sheet metal. anyway here is my first crack at it i had to get measurements and holes drilled before making the real one.....and yes im gunna paint this on the tank :p

heres what i cut out of sheet metal

everythings good so heres the new ones on and mounted

mocked up and mounted to see what it will look like..here it is

Fat Willy said:
Great idea!!! I may steal that! :wink:

Hey man have at it! i thought it would be a good idea to protect against rock chips. plus hey, i dont have to paint underneath the fender now 8)

Latest posts

Back