el chino burrito

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Using a double chain ring?....What are you using for bars? Hurry up and cut that seat tube from the first frame, it's giving me the "creeps". :wink:

yep double chain ring :mrgreen: and not just yet im gona weld some stuff to it.im in the process of making the bars

masterpoop63 said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Looks good but...YOU CHOPPED UP A MAGNA :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
yep two of em im so horrible :mrgreen:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

nice looking low rider. it just ain't no Burrito,sorry. if ya want to build a Burrito ya need to look at some. not trying to be mean, it's a nice lookin bike and ya did a good job. like to see the finnish bike when ya get it done.

here is one of mine that i have been working on. it's on hold for now till i get into my new house and get my shop built then i will finnish it. good luck.

ELGRANDECHOPPA009.jpg

Outlaw :)

Looking good Jake :wink: Are we ever gonna see a pic with the builder :?: :?:

OUTLAW said:
nice looking low rider. it just ain't no Burrito,sorry.
i agree with you its far too original bike it needed more tubing other than what it had and it needs to be lower,i will change the name when i feel like it though.no hard feelings :mrgreen:

jake, no hard feelings taken. if you can get that seat down farther then i would say, thats a Burrito. i do like it the way it is. nice job. now get it done.lol.

Outlaw

OUTLAW said:
jake, no hard feelings taken. if you can get that seat down farther then i would say, thats a Burrito. i do like it the way it is. nice job. now get it done.lol.

Outlaw
oh then its gona be a burrito,im building a 7 seatpost :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back