Electra Rat Fink

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a chance to pick up an Electra Rat Fink for what I think is a pretty good deal ($300). The owner says he's only ridden the bike about a 1/2 dozen times and it's straight out of the crate stock/mint. Does anyone here own one? I've never ridden an Electra bike, are they as good as advertised? Is there anything I should watch out for if I decide to go see it?

Hey Fresno Boy-

I have the Electra Rat Rod and I love it. I see no reason for not getting one. The Fink is a ....... bike and for 3 bones I'd do it.

The other Fresno Boy.

Super comfy ride, doesn't look real "store bought" either. I really like mine!

The ghostrider is the same bike just different color :D

(shown with xtracycle basic kit)
chariot.jpg

That's a great deal...

The Rat Fink looks like a chopper but is 1/2 way to a recumbent. Comfortable and handles.
Once you get used to it you can really hold a fine line on one and whip around. Do alot of miles in a day.

Go for it...it's Christmas :mrgreen:

Hey Muttley,

Today I was in a Modesto bike shop where they had a Electra Rat Fink. I sat on this bike and it seems very comfortable. What a sweet bike. The paint sceme is eye catching. Im actually jealous that I cant have one. I would jump on this thing in a heart beat. If you dont let me know and I might. Take care.

Muttley said:
I have a chance to pick up an Electra Rat Fink for what I think is a pretty good deal ($300). The owner says he's only ridden the bike about a 1/2 dozen times and it's straight out of the crate stock/mint. Does anyone here own one? I've never ridden an Electra bike, are they as good as advertised? Is there anything I should watch out for if I decide to go see it?

They are awesome bikes....looked at Ghost Rider and a Hellbilly yesterday at an LBS by my work.

The paint quality is very nice....Electra does an incredible job of painting.

If you can land one that has been barely ridden for $300 then you've come across a great deal.

Hey Derek....any video of you two riding these bikes?

Just curious to see what a person looks like actually riding one around.

And by the way Derek...it appears that you and your wife are spending all of your money on Electra bikes....ha ha! :mrgreen:

A buddy of mine who is a 6'5" ex footballer was riding mine around the parking lot at the local...all wobbily like a six year old who just had the training wheels taken off. I wish I had video of him...as from a distance it showed just how large the bike truely is. :lol:

Rat Rod said:
They are awesome bikes....looked at Ghost Rider and a Hellbilly yesterday at an LBS by my work.

The paint quality is very nice....Electra does an incredible job of painting.

If you can land one that has been barely ridden for $300 then you've come across a great deal.

Hey Derek....any video of you two riding these bikes?

Just curious to see what a person looks like actually riding one around.

No video- this is me though

batty3.jpg

Yeah we have a few alright- they are fun to have when company comes over. No better after dinner activity :D

I love my custom one...

1.00010.jpg

i bougt frame only for 150$...300$ is a good price for the complete bike!

Latest posts

Back