electra whith retro-direct drive

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Schrammi,
While searching for the original Moto Guzzi green code I stubled on the Ral6011 and found your thread. I'll be using this Ral for my motorbike. However I am in need for a new bicycle and cannot make up my mind for comfort chopper or cruiser, gears or not for several weeks now. Your build looks great and exells in simplicity and the choice of hardware is well picked I'd like to try your route. However, I have zero experience in building bicycles (I can build kitcars in street legal quality) and I'd like to have some minimal help on the rear hub parts. Are ebay links still valid?

kind regards,
Erik

Very Nice bike. I like all the details you did on this build. I like the centerstand. But I never like how the front wheel stands up in the air. Has anyone adjusted it so that both tires just touch the ground and it stands with all points supporting it?

You will have your own built bike now there is not another like it anywhere:113:

Schrammi, that's a very cool looking bike. Nice job!

Back