Electric Beast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have gotten shafted on my last three Craigslist deals and yesterday things turned around. I haven't felt this good about buying something in a while.

I found an ad for this Beast on CL with 1 bad picture but I have been wanting one of these front drive electrics and it looked like a Felt so I emailed the guy and said I would take it. Picked it up the same day and couldn't be more pleasantly surprised. This bike is over the top. Way too much to list so I will let the pics do the talking. The guy said he has a bad knee and thought electric would be the answer but after 1 ride he knew he wasn't going to be able to enjoy it. It is like new.

Just when I thought it was too early in 2014 to claim I had the deal of the year, he tells me he got his wife a folding electric from the same company. She had ridden it a total of 3 times and it was practically new as well. He gave me a package deal price I almost feel guilty about, ALMOST!

ElectricBeast006_zps2ef3a787.jpg

Sent from my HTC EVOLTE using Tapatalk 4 Pro.

Sent from my HTC EVOLTE using Tapatalk 4 Pro.
Yeah I hadn't even noticed. Looks like a 50's TV updated by sliding in a 90's TV. Maybe when this one stops working they can bust the tube out and slide in a flat screen. Old people are funny. I guess as long as it gets the weather channel that is all they need.

Latest posts

Back