Elite Fixie Fashion

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spotted recently on Best of C*****list

Elite fixie fashion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-08, 6:17PM PST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to look cool on your sweet fixie, but can't even do a trackstand? Want the illusion to be complete on your ghetto POS singlespeed with one brake to get that fixed gear look? Looking for instant street cred?

look no further gentleman or gentlelady, for i have the ultimate fixed gear accessory. you are looking at a geniune vittoria randonnonenroeur with rubber worn away ALL THE WAY AROUND IT. the red band meant only for puncture protection has been skillfully revealed with careful leg locking for that couture look. some places have even been worn through the red and threads are showing.

a shredded rando is what separates the posers from the krew. the fixie krew that is. you can't get an app for this, this tire can only be made through elite fixie skills. so if you want to be the coolest guy at your nearest free trade coffee vendor or food co-operative, this tire is what you need. Will look great on any track bike, like your leader, kilo tt, windsor hour, pake, or republic bike. aerospoke compatible if aerospoke is 700c

trades also accepted for hip pouches, pbrs, american spirit cigs, or anything american apparel. not looking for anymore loose beanies nor wayfarer style glasses.

Made me LMFAO!!

Here's another one. LOL

Stately Dutch MILF Magnet

Date: 2010-03-01, 11:20PM EST

This is a Batavus "PERSONAL" delivery bike. It's black, has one speed, a coaster brake, a kick stand, chain case, racks, and a dynamo lighting system. I discovered it in the basement of the Smith and Butler boutique in Carrol Gardens last October.

I am selling this bicycle because my therapist suggested I need to come to terms with my attraction to african-american women. No sister is going to date a 34 year old systems administrator riding a european grocery bike. However, when I would cruise slowly down Park Slope's fifth avenue, panties would literally fly off of every white or asian woman with a stroller and a master's degree.

I live in Williamsburg now and the bike confuses most of the women here. If I grow my moustache out a little and explain it only has one speed "like a fixie" I can sometimes get to second base. But for the most part I might as well have a soul patch and collect classic cameras. If you want to get some action I'd only take this baby out south of Atlantic Avenue.

Spring is coming and if you like flat-..... waspy moms who went to Vassar, this is the ride you need.

$300 O.B.O.

TOO FUNNY!

LOL made me laugh till it hurt. Some people, but hey I have had a lot of weird stuff actually sell on C-list, I posted a bike around Halloween with pictures and all, well long story short I had a big dog at the time ( St. Bernard) and used to "clean the yard" and put it in a bucket. Someone right before Halloween saw it in the background asked if he could buy it for Halloween pranks. $20 bucks for a big bucket of dog sh*t, and he drove all the way from indy to pick it up.........lol

Back