TRADITIONAL Errand Boy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tires may be an off size. Go ahead and rob the unused bike. This build is looking great!

It's kind of like the tires are off center l checked the rims and they are to see if off but are fine.
They could have bad bead alignment. Many times if they make a bad batch, those tires can be shipped to the same distributor and then the customer can end up with a bad pair.

If they can be returned, they should take them back. Doesn't solve you needing tires to finish your build ASAP though!

They could have bad bead alignment. Many times if they make a bad batch, those tires can be shipped to the same distributor and then the customer can end up with a bad pair.

If they can be returned, they should take them back. Doesn't solve you needing tires to finish your build ASAP though!
I think it is because of the bead being small compared to other tires I have. Fooled around with them yesterday I think I got them good enough going to ride it around the neighborhood today and see how they do. I can't return them because I got them used.

Back