Eska - rat bike from czechoslovakia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P7196395orez.JPG

Hello, I´m from central europe and this is my first bike project. The problem in our country is that we had only these bike frames(or woman frames) without central wand or hooped frames.

It has Eska frame, Favorit handle-bars, some Yugoslavia tires. I made on it central wand, woody schedule between it and frame, give on it some old tire with something like whitewall, older back light, pocket under the seat and paint frame red(by brush).
I hope I´ll take horn, painted front light, some tag under handle-bars and draw something on the woodwall tomorrow, and i must clean it up from dirt too.

Today I have trip with my friends to some village(cca 12km away), half of the road was only a dirt, really gr8 on this tires :mrgreen: ...

P6166252.JPG

P7105544.JPG

P7105547.JPG

P7105549.JPG

P7196390.JPG

P7196392.JPG

all pics here
http://peterson18.rajce.idnes.cz/bicykl/

sorry for my english it is really bad

Cool look! Very clever! Your English is just fine, no need for apologies. It's way better than my Czech. :D

Your bike just keeps getting BETTER! 8)

i love those old rapido chainguards. reminds me of that speeding train in the old superman comic's.
it was the driving force behind this build.
IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

that wood panel is choice!

very cool bike. Nice work especially with what you had on hand. I really like the clamps for the extra bar.

when i said it looks like finished now, it was only for this time cause I thing it will be never finished... I have some new ideas every week and if isnt any ideas I just look to the ratrod bikes and i wanna many and many things i saw here.

For this time I have only new center rug and I´m thinking about some different then wood inside, I have two versions, the first one is the harley(i saw here and I love it) and the second is like a czechoslovakia first motorbikes called Laurin and Clement (now Škoda auto), what do you thing about it, I´ve got some ideas here http://peterson18.rajce.idnes.cz/bicykl/#album (the last eight)

Now:
vyrez_-_P8246807_hdr.jpg

P8246811.JPG

And my favourites:

no.1

kolo_harley2_lowseat.jpg

P8246807_harley.jpg

no.2

P8246807_laurin_cerveny.jpg

kolo_laurin_bila_lowseat.jpg

what one do you like? I´m thinking about this two (green and white) with low seat

thanks for your comments

Back