estate sale find and help with value if any

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my wifes uncle is at an estate sale and picked this up for $10 after a few beers i buy it off of him for $10 I've been wanting a 3 spd coaster brake hub for many many many moons. So it was a no brainier. It's an old rudge (a bike i know nothing about other than it was cool looking) I really want just the hub out of it but was wondering if anyone can give me some info on it as far as year and value. If it happens to be worth some cash i don't want to hack it up. But if not hub goes on something special. Well here she is and all help to ID would be much appreciated.

DSCN0742.jpg

DSCN0740.jpg

DSCN0741.jpg

DSCN0744.jpg

nice find, man i need a 3spd with a coaster brake. i'd do something with that bike, it's very kool lookin

Outlaw :mrgreen:

well i went behind the shed (where old parts go till needed or they rust to nothing) and pulled out this lovely velor banana seat just to see and i think this may just become my bike till my trike aka" the shop truck" is done.

Project "poor boy manta" (unless i find it has some value)

DSCN0746.jpg

and project "the shop truck"

DSCN0747.jpg

Those are nice frames. I have a 3 speed coaster on my '59 racer. It's awesome.

i went behind the shed again today and found some apes that will do for now. I'm gonna put a straight sissy and recover the seat. I'm also on the hunt for any kind of shifter to replace the thumb shifter so if anyone has one let me know. As i change I'll post in build thread.

DSCN0749.jpg

Back