ever wondered what a rat rod stutz would look like

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wonder no more lol, i traded a boss mustang model for this. The guy threw in the stutz to sweeten the deal aside from the windshield the SSJ is practically mint, for now. i had no real interest in the stutz whatsoever i had plans to butcher it for parts but i figured its almost complete ill have some fun with it and practice weathering on it. the SSJ is gonna get a different color treatment or possible weathered paintjob.
MMgEg.jpg

VkWDR.jpg

P951V.jpg

now to the stutz, it was in rough shape parts fell off here and there nothing serious was pretty far south for a diecast that used to sell for around 150$

6lY6y.jpg

EKdxv.jpg

EQ9Uk.jpg

time to breed a new life into it
bNFqX.jpg

LtD28.jpg

all done with airbrush the body was done with a salt drying technique then wash used to create the water stains
hGZwd.jpg

h8Ebd.jpg

sli2x.jpg

IA1Gv.jpg

aCdac.jpg

That's really cool :D Can't wait to see it complete :wink: I wish I could do that :cry:

I have been building on and off for about 45 years but I never exelled to the point of weathering.

I hang my head in shame. (and Salute You)

thanks according to a relative this is the second weathered car ive built, here it is all done

jDmPD.jpg

7WwKs.jpg

6ZMom.jpg

2txhW.jpg

Latest posts

Back