Faces to Names

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rat Rod said:
me_pred24.jpg
Hey Steve, just don't ride that bike around the School yard,??? (Predator) :lol:

I don't care how many times we do this, it's fun!

Me in the Christmas parade:
elf1.jpg

Me and fellow member Nelvolks:
15869_1286942454291_1252050604_30896651_1184953_n1.jpg

Most recent photo:
mon.jpg

...Hey "SubaDrew" ima LOL..... Good 1...
Well folks.. here I am.... :mrgreen:

This is one of the only pics I can find of me right now a few years ago 09' me and the wife riding throught the smokey mnt's
TennesseeNewYear2009003.jpg

-Jaysmo-

cant show the whole thing.. because it scares small childern ... plus I am trying to get work at the unknown comic..
any one know any good jokes. :D
car170.jpg

Henry morgan said:
cant show the whole thing.. because it scares small childern ... plus I am trying to get work at the unknown comic..
any one know any good jokes. :D
car170.jpg
hey Henry thats a cool beard bro!!!! :mrgreen:

Can I KEEP it, if I can? :lol:

899eb4e5.jpg

No cool shots of me on my bike yet....just me after a long ride. Helmets look redonkulus on me but if I don't wear one and get killed, my wife would kill me.
Do we ALL wear glasses?

Xcruiser said:
I talk back and forth with RRB members like everyone else and kinda thought it would be cool to put faces to the names!
So as long as its not in violation of any policy I thought Id start a thread where anyone who chooses to can post a pic of themselves and say Hi!

Hello from good Ole Xcruiser!

Hey Xcrusier....I used to live in Quincy! I love Pittsfield. Such a nice town square. What was that resturaunt next to the men's clothing store across from the court house? Good eats as I recall! Wasn't there a guy in pike county who made banjos out of hubcaps?

Black Crown Tattoo said:
MY LITTLE ONE TATTOOING HER NAME ON ME!

2-1.jpg

ME AND THE WIFE THANG!!!

1-1.jpg
First of all this is as awesome as words I can't say on here. I want face tats so bad, but work comes first right now. Plus you have your daughter involved which is a serious move in the right direction for the future of our world. The next post will be my pic.

Back