* farm fresh 1940 Dayton bigtank*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see what that one would look like if it was professionally restored. Gary

I did a google image search for Dayton Bicycles. There are several restos that just don't look that great to me. The multi-sedate-color patterns just don't look that cool.

If that were mine, I'd start with a complete clean and re-grease of the bearings, clean the dirt off, new tires. Maybe a waxing to stop any more rusting.

I did a google image search for Dayton Bicycles. There are several restos that just don't look that great to me. The multi-sedate-color patterns just don't look that cool.

If that were mine, I'd start with a complete clean and re-grease of the bearings, clean the dirt off, new tires. Maybe a waxing to stop any more rusting.

Same here!!!

Man that is a dreamfind if I ever heard of one!. ...sweeeet! Needs nothing but gentle hand only wipe down. This bike has character the way it is...do too much and you lose it! My two cents worth!

Cleaned it up! And it's beautiful
zuzupavy.jpg

Nick.

Keep it as is, anybody can have one restored. that is a beautiful machine right there.

Back