Fastback GT (now called GT Facet-back)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bout time!!!
TICK TOCK
Good luck!

Nice idea with the frame chop...I have a GT same frame style,turned it into a 26' bmx...Nothing as fancy as this.:113:

I know not much time left at all and still so much to do i spent most of the time prepping the frame for paint it turns out it was a powder coated frame so lots of time spent sanding
but the worst waste of time was my idea to mount the spring to the v-brake the way i had made it work ended up not working
Since i have had so much on my mind i forgot to mock up with the tires on and it turned out the tires where to wide for what i made
so here is where i am at with the painted frame (blue fork is stand in until the regular one finishes drying) and the bent bmx seat post that needs to be shortened
0108-093423_zps293a7c7e.jpg

then there is the sprocket that needs to modified to fit the crank
and the pedals (which i got lucky and had this single pair with the larger thread) that need have the old blocks removed and the waffle ones cut and bolted in
0108-093604_zps829c22da.jpg

In case you wondering about the new name
since this has a diamond theme i decided to do a play on words since diamonds have facets

I hope to finish but right now its 50-50 kinda like the color of my bike

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back