fat-track (motorized) almost;

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
i've been workin on this one for awhile it's a newer macargi frame and chainguard ,also what you see here is a front fork off a 16" stingray chopper,3" kenda flames,a couple of old racks,also made a custom seatpost cut and welded 30% angle.,a work in progress prety happy soo far,keep you posted 8)
1222091748b.jpg

1222091748a.jpg

1222091749b.jpg

1221092035a.jpg
since these pic,s i've takin off all decals from the frame and chaingaud looking better !also chaged chainring and crankset,sorry for the bad cell phone pic,s

Re: fat-track

You are Happy for a good reason. That is a WAY cool bike. I love the racks and the seat makes it look so looooow. That is very nice. Good job. It's a shame I can't have one of everything I see cause this would be a must have bike. Life's so unfair. Do you have any before or progress shots?

Looks good. Kinda like its moving sitting still. Normally don't like a back rack ,but that one really looks good on your build.

thanx fellas for the nice comments ,i think i'm goin in the right direction :?:

Re: fat-track new pic,s

well thought i'd add a few more pic,s here's the bendex brake levers i'm using as brackets to hold the front rack..still need to drill holes ,at this stage im using zip ties as u can see.

1225091219a.jpg

in this one im trying different chainring and gaurd combos .not sure abuot this one either ?

1225091220b.jpg

Dan Jose said:
This bike is mean! Whats the name of the bike before you transformed it?

hey Dan the bike was originally made by micargi ,i got as just a frame and chaingaurd for 5.00 it was prety clean ,so i decided to put it to good use ! 8)

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Dan Jose said:

hey Dan the bike was originally made by micargi ,i got as just a frame and chaingaurd for 5.00 it was prety clean ,so i decided to put it to good use ! 8)
That thing looks killer. I've got a similar Diamond Back frame that I picked up for free last year... giving me ideas!

gowjobs said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Dan Jose said:

That thing looks killer. I've got a similar Diamond Back frame that I picked up for free last year... giving me ideas!

thats what this sites all about gettin and givin ideas :idea: thanx bro's 8)

i like it !!! and agree with uncle stretch, looks fast sitting still. i really like how it looks like all the other parts are huggin those fat tires. just looks level across the top and i like it :D

kinda like one of those dodge tomahawk motorcycles they never came out with.

CCR said:
i like it !!! and agree with uncle stretch, looks fast sitting still. i really like how it looks like all the other parts are huggin those fat tires. just looks level across the top and i like it :D

kinda like one of those dodge tomahawk motorcycles they never came out with.

darn..missed that one i sould have named it tamahawk !! o'well maybe the next 1,thanx for the support, 8) keeps me motavated,hey CCR your comment abou it lookin like it huggs those tires is spot on !i got about 1/8 inch if that !? on each side of those kenda flames.. :wink:

Wow, Fat track, that's what i'm talkin about. Bikes I dream about!

thanx brother's i'm on vacation,well sort of ,any wayz can't wait too get back home and get back to work on this thing!funny thing is i still havent stuck a chain on this badboy' and riddin it yet ! :oops: haven't quite figuerd out the crank and sprocket set up i wanna use on it :?: at this piont with the set up thats on it i'm afraid of hittin myself in the chin with my knee ! check it out when i get home...cheers and happy new year fellas !!!

well got this new part,. or parts i'm thinkin of adding ?

0112100925a.jpg

should be interesting this would be my first atempt for installing a motor we'll see how it goes ! :?
it's suposed to be 80cc's i was told it's acually 66 ? little worried about tank placement might take away from the look !

i'm pretty sure its 66. they just call it an 80 for some reason.

kram said:
You could mount a tank on the rear rack.
xHOBOPHOBIAx said:
i'm pretty sure its 66. they just call it an 80 for some reason.[/quote

rear rack :?: very interesting yah i need too get creative with this one ,not sure wat to do :idea:
and i wonder why they call it a 80 ? :?

Back