Fatti-O Stylyx bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently picked up a used Stylyx bike, so I could rape it for the stock Sturmey Archer drum hubs. I was originally gonna pass along the frame, but I decided to play around with it, a bit, to see if I could possibly make a keeper bike out of it. I figured I'd share some pics of what this bike looks like all fattened up with some 24x3's. What do you guys think? Worth putting some more time into it, or not? Still trying to decide if it's dorky, or cool. I will say this, though.... It rides super nice!

i-pXbPNqm-L.jpg

i-h7WjVnF-L.jpg

i-z6v544z-L.jpg

i-ZnHnvs8-L.jpg

i-3WTdDzM-L.jpg

i think i'd keep it. at least long enough to experiment with. it kinda looks like it would be good for wheelies if nothing else.

Fatter rims and a girvin fork come into my head... Not sure I could keep with the mustard color though...

FUN bike!

IronDio said:
That looks pretty cool. I think it could look really cool with a curved top tube. It's got nice curved lines already, but if it were mine, I'd add a top tube.

I was thinking the same exact thing! A curved top tube would turn that into a sweet bike.

Looks pretty cool to me! I think any bike that is that unique is worth keeping and messing around with!

Back