Favorite Head Tube Badge?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That champion V8 badge is choice.

Like the Rollfasts also, have this version that is a bit more art deco than the one on my rollfast rat

IMG_0872.jpg

Randy, I have them on display in the showcase in front of my work station. Thats only about 1/3 of my headbadge collection the rest I have in storage because of all the remodeling.

but dont ever ask rick if any of em are for sale! made that mistake once, " these are my personal collection, there not for sale" :( :( :( lol nice collection rick!!! but then again everything yuo have is nice.

Easy E

No cars on mars said:
I have my head badges mounted on wooden dowels. I think I am on my 7th dowel. Here are some photos. One dowel is just Schwinn, while another is just Raleigh.

http://britsolrebuiltbicycles.shutterfly.com/277

No cars

Lovely collection! I especially the Egyptian-styled Raleigh badge. Can you take a close-up of that one? It's beautiful!

I have a good supply of those badgeless bikes. In fact the only bike I have with a badge is the one to the left, my first bike. I have a trains and plains in the mail for my buildoff bike.

Got it:

plainstrains.jpg

Back