FBM Airlines

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im jealous !!! i am amazed by tall bikes, my wife thought i was loopy for raisin my seat up as high as it would go just get "a feel" of what a tall bike might be like, but when i see em all i can think is "it needs a really tall kickstand", i see vids of people steppin up on tall bikes or runnin beside em and thats all i can think of, maybe one of those school bus stop sign mechanisms to swing it in and out. then again maybe im just lazy !?! you continue to amaze KP :D :shock: :D

Here are some more pix. She is almost done!
100_1111.jpg

Luggage Rack! LOL
100_1114.jpg

"THE STICK" which is actually an I.V. pole for my removable kickstand.
100_1112.jpg

Don't know if this is stayin', any comments? Other than it needs to point down more.
100_1118.jpg

100_1115.jpg

100_1116.jpg

100_1119.jpg

100_1120.jpg

do i need to say it again?

awesome work as always kenny!

i like the torpedo light, it should stay...

how's it ride? it would be cool to see a clip of it being ridden...(i also want to see a clip of the sidehack slurpee machine in action as well!)

oct.

your bike is too tall for my screen !!!! i cant see it all at once !!!!! :lol: looks great !!!!!!!

kenny needs a new nickname i dub him "The Mad Velocipedist"
that is totally off the hook! beautifully executed! it looks like there should be a million of them in third world countries hauling goods to market

Awsome bike!

Kenny I like how open minded you are when it comes to bikes. You don't just build one style or genre. You're all over the place. I think this shows you truly enjoy the bicycle.
Now when you gonna build a swing bike? I'm guessing it's already crossed your mind.

Thanks so much Guys!
It is really fun to ride, my neighbor Big John was amazed at how slow I could ride it around. Feels just like a cruiser, 'cept you have to remember to "jump off" and not put a "foot down"

I will see about a video clip this weekend :D

***Randy, a swinger is on the list!

FBM Airlines takes flight.
My 6 year old shot this for me....the quality and shakyness reminds me of the Zapruder film. LOL

That thing is awesome Kenny! One question though, do you have a time machine, or do you never sleep? According to my expert calculations 3.1625x.00126-%16.2 = 1.34 bikes per month ! Can't wait to see it in person. See ya

I think the math was off a bit Abe. LOL
Sure does seem ridiculous over the last year though, don't it?!
See ya soon!

kenny dude ur my herrro! lol i love it! Can u wheelie it?

"WHEELIE", Now that would just be silly now would'nt it Ricky?! LOL

Okay, Okay, I tied to yesterday and it just won't happen....to front end heavy.
How cool would that be though wheelieing around on a tall bike! YeeeeHaaaw

I am working on my Tall Bike Skidding technique, so watch out, as soon as I master it, I'm comin' for ya Rickster!! :D

"The Mad Velocipedist" that sounds good!

great bike ! we really need to see a riding pic of that one!

Back