FBM Airlines

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My new project for the BBO on CBN. The "Super Cruiser"
I was going to wait to post it when it was done, but I took her out for a test ride tonite and Man o Man was it a blast. I have lots more to go, bottom section to be built and a few other goodies. :lol:
Any other Tallbikers out there?
100_1100.jpg

Come on Kenny...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO BRING IT TO HAMILTON....lol...Can you see the good people of Hamilton when they see the FBM Airliner and the Budzilla Pixie Hauler cruising together....lol...maybe in the future...looks good my friend.

That thing is amazing. Don't take this the wrong way but I got a good laugh when I clicked open that page. Be careful eh.

here is Budzilla on his Pixie Hauler....imagine these 2 bad boys cruising the Hamilton beach strip
FreakBikeMilitia035.jpg
[/img]

Hey Seca40, Thank you!
That's exactly what I want it to do....Make people smile and laugh when they see it rolling down the street.
Wait 'til you see the finished product, I have a few more "silly" ideas for it. And as far as being safe, I made this one pretty rider friendly (believe it or not) You can get on and off from the lower pedal stroke, unlike a few others I have ridden.

Budzillas Pixie Hauler was the bike that got me thinkin' about building one. Thanks Budz, I think.
That would be cool to cruise side by side on the two of them......Someday maybe. :D

Way back when I was a youngster I was reading the old sientific american magazines from the 1890-1903 and I saw a bicycle used to light gas street lamps, a 1890 tallbike. I figured I had to make one of those so I took a english 3 speed and flipped the frame upsidedown , moved the sprockett to the other side, welded a chunk of pipe on for a seatpost. I made a 3 foot long gooseneck for the handlebars. I climbed up on a fence to mount it and took off for town no brakes loose seat wobbly handlebars, I almost made it to town before I hit a bump and the rear wheel came out the dropouts were pointing straight up. It wasn't the first time I had to walk home carrying the parts of my bike bleeding. I think that old bike is out in my barn somewhere. I built a much better one in 1995 that I still ride, been on several bike tours with it some were 150 miles long. It has several sound devices bells horns no whistles the big bell is a 8" crane bell, makes the cars stop at RR crossings.
123bike.jpg

Getting my milage card punched at the 24 hour challenge
highbike.jpg

A little update on the Airliner.
Got the cooler mounted, yes the cooler, gotta keep my freaky friends hydrated ya know!!
The "Double Down" tubes welded in, new seat and we are slowly getting there! I tell you, it is a blast to ride :mrgreen:
100_1105.jpg

100_1101.jpg

100_1103.jpg

100_1104.jpg

KENNY I LOVE YOU! LOL! THIS BIKE IS FREAKIN AWSOME DUDE I LOVE IT!!

that craigslist posting was awesome. It sounds as though someone has an inferiority complex and low self-esteem. It made laugh. The way it was written was quite nice even amongst the bitterness held within.

Back