Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My newest Felt. I am a sucker for the Canvas framesets. This one is powder-coated flat black. I just added the Brooks saddle.

Springtime in Savannah in February again.
WP_001142.jpg

NicksGarage said:
big AL said:
My 68 with a new fork.

DSC03790_zps9e1ceb6a.jpg
[/quote" rel="nofollow" target="_blank"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i509</span><span>.</span><span>photobucket</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>albums</span><span>/</span><span>s339</span><span>/</span><span>EcoTrekker</span><span>/</span><span>DSC03790</span><span>_</span><span>zps9e1ceb6a</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Now that's a springer that looks like it's not going to flop all over the place. I really wanted to like the springer on my stretch but the tire would hit it going around corners.

It's on roids. Stamped in bearings,disk tab,wide enough to fit 3in tire room to spare and real beefy.

big AL said:
NicksGarage said:
big AL said:
My 68 with a new fork.

DSC03790_zps9e1ceb6a.jpg
[/quote" rel="nofollow" target="_blank"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i509</span><span>.</span><span>photobucket</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>albums</span><span>/</span><span>s339</span><span>/</span><span>EcoTrekker</span><span>/</span><span>DSC03790</span><span>_</span><span>zps9e1ceb6a</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Now that's a springer that looks like it's not going to flop all over the place. I really wanted to like the springer on my stretch but the tire would hit it going around corners.

It's on roids. Stamped in bearings,disk tab,wide enough to fit 3in tire room to spare and real beefy.
So is this a custom springer or off the shelf model? If off shelf, what is source? Nice looking Hot Wheels conversion!

vovka che said:
Hi! wasn't here for a while )
so here's Felt Squealer. I've only changed wheels

Batman_1.jpg

Anyone know the size difference between the Felt choppers and an Electra Rat Fink? Or is it closer to the Nirve Switchblade?

I just bought a Felt HB cruiser. Been looking for years based on it's color as it matches a car I have. I have it stripped down and need help with a few things. Will 26x57 rims fit on this bike with 26x3 tires;this bike does not have a shock on the front which leads me to my next question... Where does one get a non springer shock that I see on these bikes that looks like a motorcycle shock, in black?
Thanks much!

Ldog33 said:
I just bought a Felt HB cruiser. Been looking for years based on it's color as it matches a car I have. I have it stripped down and need help with a few things. Will 26x57 rims fit on this bike with 26x3 tires;this bike does not have a shock on the front which leads me to my next question... Where does one get a non springer shock that I see on these bikes that looks like a motorcycle shock, in black?
Thanks much!

On the fork, are you talking about one like the bike above your post? If so, that is a triple tree fork. You can get them from your LBS or order them online. Black ones are a little harder to find that chrome ones.

Tripple tree, yes that's it, but like the one posted my endlessearth a few post up. Thanks for the help!

Need some help before I buy rims and tires that don't fit. I just bought a felt surf city, Huntington beach cruiser that came with 26x50mm rims and quick brick tires. I'm going to purchase some black rims and tires and need to know if I should go 26 or 24 rims (I'm 6-3). I would like to put 26's on with 3 inch tires. I found a used 26x3 tire and put it on both the front and back rim. The rear fit fine, the front rubbed just a hair toward the top/sides of the front fork. But this is a flame tire that kind of flares out on the side. Should I purchase 24's or roll the dice and get the 26 inch package that this site offers with boa-g tires?
Thanks much!

My B190 squeaks a little ,but it's not an issue,now the stock seat I had on my Electra S8 made a helluva racket, had to replace it. I will say I am satisfied with my B190 and would recommend it ,it's a great saddle.

Back