Felt Cruisers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
General questions about the Felt Chief, Slater and Deep Six Cruisers....
1) What are your overall ride impressions for each...good/bad?
2) How do they handle?
3) Hard to maintain upkeep?
4) How do they handle on hills (especially the Deep Six, cuz if has no gears)?
5) Anything else that would be helpful to know?

THanks everyone!!!

Nirve Surf Dragon, Nirve Cannibal Chopper

Hi y'all
General questions about the Nirve Surf Dragon, Nirve Cannibal Choppers....
1) What are your overall ride impressions for each...good/bad?
2) How do they handle?
3) Hard to maintain upkeep?
4) How do they handle on hills (especially the Nirve Surf Dragon, cuz it has no gears)?
5) Anything else that would be helpful to know?

THanks 8) !!!

Own a cannibal..got no prob's with it..rides and handles smooth..3 spd handles slight inclines well..in the near future will opt with double springer fork/7spd/24-3 rear/26-3 frt/etc.. with this setup will sacrifice performance for l 8) 8) ks..still debating??
Good luck on yo research!

Cool, thanks man...The reason i ask about hills/inclines is because i will most likely be riding it to and from work about 2 times a week (before it snows anyway) and there are a few hills on the route...Thanks again, ...part of the fun is the research! 8) :lol:

get a hold of tater he is quite the felt collector.

I only have one felt and it rides pretty good, not my most comfortable cruiser.

One thing i do like about felts are the wheel sets,Felt uses wider rims and 12 gauge spokes on the 24" wheels not sure the 26" I really like that about them.

Frame construction is also solid.

Maintenance will be determined by the use you give it.

Ok cool thanks! I'm assuming "tater" is another user on the forum right? Yeah i hear that they're well built and that they have sweet wheel sets...have you tried the 3 and 7 speed versions? If so how are they? Not the most comfortable, huh? Would you recommend another brand...it will definetly get a moderate amount of use between know and the snow, which in Denver will most likely come in late December, early January...thanks for help and thoughts! :D

I have a few bikes with both 3 speed and 7 speed I woudl opt for a 7 speed.

Hand down most comfortable cruiser I have ridden is a basman.

Really, i didn't know that Felt made a 7 speed cruiser....thats cool...i'll have to do some research into it as well as the basman...not familiar with that brand at all...will defintely check them out...thanks my friend! :D

Latest posts

Back