Female Monark

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Well I found another keeper. This one will be for my wife to ride. I just really like the old Monarks. This will be the 3rd one I have right now. As soon as I find the rest of the parts I need then I'll start sanding & trying to pic out a paint scheme.
PB230001.jpg

PB230002.jpg

PB210009.jpg

I say repaint the frame to match the fenders, those are just too nice to mess with.

I agree - - - PLEASE don't sand down those fenders! I really need a set just like that! :cry:

I have an original springer for that bike.... 8)

Joe

That's just plain BEAUTIFUL as is, I would hate to see any part of it get painted. :D

Beautiful bike. I love how they made a a chrome crown out of the lug at the top of the head tube, and how well it fits in visually with all the necessary hardware in that location.

The unusual pinstripes on the fenders also tie in with the white wall tires extremely well. Does anyone have an idea who the designer was on this bike? There might be another Viktor Schreckengost that needs to be discovered.

Big ups to rusty513 for the great find. Dare I ask, what happened to the front forks?

Yeah these are by far my favorite bikes. I wish I knew what happened to the rest of the forks but I'll get some soon. I also have the chainguard for it & am probably going to get a tank for it also.

Back