Fetish Cycles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do any of you have any experience with Fetish Cycles out of Arizona?

There is an older 59cm road bike in really good shape at of LBS for $400 and I would like some feedback before I think about buying it too seriously.

It has full 8speed 105, carbon fork, carbon cranks, external bearing BB and a Shimano wheelset.

No experience, but I think Tiagra equipped roadbikes with alex rims generally start out there or higher, and the 105 and shimano wheels are an upgrade from that. *I think* it sounds like a decent deal.

$400.00 is probably a decent deal but I'm sure you can do better. I got my Cilo off of craigslist for $400.00 and it has full Dura Ace and Columbus SLX tubing.

Considering it is the right size for my son or myself , we will probably try to get it for less money (good parts or not I think $400 is a little high).

The guy who owns it has 3 bikes on consignment at the shop...at the urging of his wife to unload the bikes, which she feels he has too many of. All of us married (or formerly married) guys know what that means motivation wise. Better to make a little less money than have to be lectured/harassed about it more by the Mrs.

And it is an 8 speed set up that we have everything needed to convert it to a flatbar set up if we want to go that route with out chasing down parts or spending more money. Plus our current flatbar rides are both 8 speed, so the parts interchangeability issue is a motivating factor.

I misunderstood and thought the bike was new. Yeah, beat him up for a better deal, thats what Chuck would do.

chuck-norris.jpg

I have a Fetish Discipline that I rode with a single speed kit for a year or so. (Sorry. No pic available). I bought it as a frame set.
I have removed everything except the headset until I get around to building it up again. Mine is a medium and
it is plenty stiff for my almost 200lb girth.

Back