Field find racer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was able to find this frame (and cool old fan that works) in a guys field, who runs a junk store from his property. Over the course of a couple months was able to make this frame my new rider.
IMG00218-20101109-1809.jpg

Picked up a springer front fork for it and some red brick wall tires, but the springer wasnt doing it for me.
IMG00084-20110115-1001.jpg

IMG00085-20110115-1001.jpg

So tossed it for a some truss bars, not only looks better but is way easier to ride!
IMG00093-20110115-1256.jpg

IMG00094-20110115-1256.jpg

Added some flair, to keep the Spokane cops off my tail!
IMG00095-20110115-1257.jpg

Nice bike :D I can't believe you found that in a field :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yea, found the bike up north from my place, the dude runs a junk store from his house that sits on a farm. Stopped to look at the vintage cars on the property and found the frame sitting in a pile of metal poles. Was a really cool place I hope to visit again, the owner lived in a little house on the property and was one of the friendliest people Ive met in some time.

The vw is my other hobby, for some reason vintage bikes and vws just seem to go together!

Yea, found the bike up north from my place, the dude runs a junk store from his house that sits on a farm. Stopped to look at the vintage cars on the property and found the frame sitting in a pile of metal poles. Was a really cool place I hope to visit again, the owner lived in a little house on the property and was one of the friendliest people Ive met in some time.

The vw is my other hobby, for some reason vintage bikes and vws just seem to go together!

The vw is my other hobby, for some reason vintage bikes and vws just seem to go together![/quote]

so true.. :mrgreen:

the samba and here have got to be some of the best websites out there!

the first sunday of the month Spokane puts on a vintage bike cruise through downtown, hope to cruise this during that ride, will take pics fo sho!

Latest posts

Back