FINAL RANKINGS - Gallery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be cool to make a gallery with our Build Off bikes in the order they finished. Ties are placed in alphabetical order.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Good thinking KF for the most part the voters got it right , but at the same time there's a handful of bikes that deserve some more credit !!! But that's the way it goes . At the end of the day if your happy with your bike that's all that maters ... Take pride & ride ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thinking KF for the most part the voters got it right , but at the same time there's a handful of bikes that deserve some more credit !!!
I voted for 15 bikes, and they ended up populating the rankings pretty evenly from near the top to near the bottom. When I first perused the final rankings list, I noticed something that is even more apparent in this gallery. If I felt any disappointment in where a bike placed...just look at the bike above and below it...still in pretty good company. BO11 was just a flat out strong showing.

Jason

When I first perused the final rankings list, I noticed something that is even more apparent in this gallery. If I felt any disappointment in where a bike placed...just look at the bike above and below it...still in pretty good company. BO11 was just a flat out strong showing.

Jason

Very well put!

I voted for 15 bikes, and they ended up populating the rankings pretty evenly from near the top to near the bottom. When I first perused the final rankings list, I noticed something that is even more apparent in this gallery. If I felt any disappointment in where a bike placed...just look at the bike above and below it...still in pretty good company. BO11 was just a flat out strong showing.

Jason
Very well put!
Best overall quality I think we have ever had!

Luke.

Nice! Was hoping somebody would do a top ten gallery but this is even better. Nice going KF.

So many killer bikes!

Build Off 16 bump for inspiration

Back