Finally find a good bike and its a darned boys bike...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up till now, I only kept girls ballooners but I think I can make an exception for this one haha :) 1936(?) Evinrude.
evinrude.jpg

evinrude1.jpg

evinrude5.jpg

evinrude3.jpg

evinrude4.jpg

SWEET MIDGET PICKLES! :shock:

Ummm....ever heard of finding gold before.

Where on Earth did you find that treasure?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

SHAZAAM !!! Evinrudes were just flat out cool bikes, those floating seat contraptions intrigue me the most :| :D

Sweeeeet :wink:

HOLY MOLY did you score :shock: Where did ya find that beauty :? It looks to be in GTEAT shape :eek:

Wow! This is the first of these bikes I've ever seen and its super cool.
the front end, the seat, just everything looks cool about it. Nice find!!!! Even the paint looks nice.

A friend bought this for me at an estate auction last month in New York. He said there was a neat old bike on a sale 20 miles from his house so he sent me the auction's website. I about died when I saw what it was. Needless to say, I am very excited to get the bike and the friend was pretty happy with the finder's fee :)

And I thought there were no more cool old bikes hiding in NY.
That is a MAJOR find. Congrats.

Wow. That thing is just too cool. :shock:

CHA - CHING!! :shock: last time I saw one of those it was a poorly done resto and was on evilbay with a 10k price tag!!

Look over the front end they were recalled back in the day due to the front cracking and breaking. if it's un broken and not been repaired you got some $$$ coming.

theres an easy 10 grand. Thats one of the rarest bikes out there.

Best thing I've found is an Elgin twinbar.

You scored bigtime. Good for you.

Thats awsome! the only other flaw they had was the speedo didn't work unless the bike was in water :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back