Finally got my cruiser!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im so stoked! I finally got my beast of a bike. the guy that sold it to me wanted $500 and I was like I couldn't afford that, which is true.. So I waited a few weeks and just kept a tag on him, then he said what about $400 I still was like too much, so I took a ride out to see it the. I offered him $350 he said sold.. No one has one like this anywhere where I live..
I took a quick vid of my wife on it.. She loves it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r27V55Nq ... ata_player

Definitely not a Wallie bike - I've been wanting a lowrider/stretch/limo/chopper whatever bike for awhile. I live in the midwest so we have lots of old bikes but the Dyno Roadsters I want are mostly in CA. One question - is that seat adjustable by sliding back and forth on the seat stays or is there a post in there? Very cool bike - Great Score!

I don't think it's adjustable but were it sits is fine by my legs.. At first I couldn't ride it, it was strange but now I'm flying around the lake near my house.. Literally every single person I passed was saying how awesome it is.. My next bike will be a dyno :)

Back