Finds up north

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few more pics it's in the mail
Screenshot_20231019-155525.png
Screenshot_20231019-155519.png
Screenshot_20231019-155504.png
Screenshot_20231019-155450.png
Screenshot_20231019-155512.png

I really hope that the three holes on each seat stay are brake post mounts for each wheel size. That's a well thought out build. It's the exact opposite of what I'm used to, no butting to make it lighter, they used thicker gauge chromo by design. Can't wait to see how solid it feels, you could probably pound a nail in with that thing if it weren't for the beautiful powder coating

Picked up this strange looking thing from my scrapper friend View attachment 251136
Giant warp
Yeah that's an oddball. There is a full suspension version that makes a little more sense, but not much
0af0b54b-23fb-4050-a828-5d1b564a9308.jpg

That fork on yours looks much newer, any information on what that is? And look at that short lol stem, is there a faceplate to go with that?

Yeah that's an oddball. There is a full suspension version that makes a little more sense, but not much View attachment 251137
That fork on yours looks much newer, any information on what that is? And look at that short lol stem, is there a faceplate to go with that?
No faceplate and cheap generic fork

That's a rad little freestyler, never seen one before. CCM overshadowed Supercycle so much, gets all the attention, but there sure were some sweet ones
CCM made a lot for supercyle, Raleigh did to there were actuall CCM supercyle muscle bikes that surpassed the CCM version

I think that Ms Dice's Blue Angel version of the Mustang is a Supercycle. It has the Canadian Tire logo on the head badge, if I'm remembering properly

*Love that Wedge ad with the water heater.
Ironically muscle bikes were the beginning of the end for CCM introduced plastic parts and shortcut frame building they became nomore than a brand even the wedge feels cheap and weak

Here is a "North" FL find I got for $50 that could almost be a "kissing cousin" to your Giant Warrp. Just needs wheels.......

View attachment 251214
That one is actually a folder, a version is used by the US military for parachuting
Paratrooper-mil-4-6x4.jpg
Paratrooper-Airdrop-6x4.jpg

I want one for the trunk of the car, never be without a mountain bike

Back