"FIREBIRD" formerly burgundy gasser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr Greg66 Roth built the frame for me and needless to say it's killer.

I like building hotrods from classic lines so when I first saw this frame I know I had to have it.
I had a few weeks before the frame could be built and shipped so it gave me the time to come up with this theme.

26in 3 speed felt wheel and slick tire.
27 in vintage wheel ( being built ) brick style tire.
Standard theadless springer fork.
1in motorcycle bars with risers.
Billit shifter
lights in the tubes.
Powdercoated med blue up front then fade to mostly purple.
And lots of chrome.

DSC02145.jpg

DSC02146.jpg

DSC02140.jpg

DSC02144.jpg

DSC02141.jpg

DSC02142.jpg

DSC02149.jpg

DSC02139.jpg

Re: Hotrod "PURPLE GASSER"

WOW Al, that’s really cool!
I knew that Greg was going to revise his design slightly, and it looks GREAT! I like the new chainstays.
Don’t tell him I said so, but your frame looks better than his. :p
Lookin' forward to seein' yer crazy powdercoating! :D

Dr. Tankenstein said:
That is soooo nice! I really like the lines of the frame and your tire/wheel choice, not to mention that stem/handlebar setup. Nice nice nice!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Thanks Dr.

the bike looks sick so far i am jealous i dont have more parts for mine. oh and for those of you who dig the frame pm greg66 he makes the frames.

Wow!! This thing is gonna be BAD!!!

Hey Big Al whatever happened to Los Muertos Riders B.C.?

DSC_0264.jpg

Fireproof said:
WOW Al, that’s really cool!
I knew that Greg was going to revise his design slightly, and it looks GREAT! I like the new chainstays.
Don’t tell him I said so, but your frame looks better than his. :p
Lookin' forward to seein' yer crazy powdercoating! :D
IS THAT RITE MR.MARK :?: NOW YOU HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY TO NEW MEXICO TO RIDE AL'S BIKE :!: :!: :lol: THE CHAINSTAYS ARE A ONE TIME DEAL AL'S BIKE IS THE ONLY ONE LIKE THAT . :mrgreen:

Huero Fabulous said:
Wow!! This thing is gonna be BAD!!!

Hey Big Al whatever happened to Los Muertos Riders B.C.?

It's on life support.

It was bad timming last year when I tried to get it going. I have a huge undertaking with building a cabin and it will again take up most of my time this summer.

When it's done I will put everything in to it. If you just want to go for some rides let me know.

Very sweet bike!

I like that springer too, whered you get it from? did it come with the top plate that the bike risers are bolted to?

Lookin good, cant wait to see it all done

Ty

Tychevelle said:
Very sweet bike!

I like that springer too, whered you get it from? did it come with the top plate that the bike risers are bolted to?

Lookin good, cant wait to see it all done

The fork came from http://www.Chopperus.com.
The top plate clamp was made from a old top clamp on a downhill fork I had lying around. Then just cut off the tube clamp ends and drill holes for the risers.

Al

greg66 said:
DO WE HAVE A BUILD OFF NOW :?: KARFER VS BIG AL :!:

I like that idea, After there done we have to meet in the middle, lets say Lost wages Nev. and ride them down the strip.
Winner takes all. :lol:

iduno if i wanna run for pinks i like mine too much. heck now that mike is doing his we could have a three way build off :shock:

karfer67 said:
iduno if i wanna run for pinks i like mine too much. heck now that mike is doing his we could have a three way build off :shock:
I like three ways. :lol: But not with you guys.

Back