Firebolt Numero Deuce!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Scored this in a three bike deal that included This, A Ross 26'' Tank bike and a Female 26'' Cosmic Flyer with a tank all in great shape and appear to be 100% complete and original.
The deal was way too good to pass up. We got all three for $100.

I took the firebolt and my cousin took the other two.

FireboltRed.jpg

That is an amazing deal! That tank alone to the right person is worth $$$$$$ or in my case the tank was worth a Golden Flyer tank and a 1953 Columbia Three Star (Firewing).
Way to go!

Thanks! I was pretty pumped to get it.
I didn't have time, but I need to get some power in the tank to see if the lights still function.

I love the loud push button bell in those tanks too!
Have fun!

Thanks guys! They sat on Craigslist for several weeks and luckily my cousin was able to pick them up with his Jeep on his way to Duluth. They were a few hours away from me.

Anyone know if the Super Crest White Walls were original to the bike? The seller said they were the originals, but I thought I would get a second opinion.

outskirtscustoms said:
Wow killer score! $100 for all three? They need to lock you up 'cause you stole them!

Pretty much. No haggling on this deal :p

When my cousin picked them up, the lady mentioned that she knew from being at car shows that they were worth much more. She just wanted them gone.

Cool, I'm not hating on you for that, just bustin' your chops. I've personally bought bikes for $40 that I sold the same week for $400+ so I got no room to talk about stealing bikes. :mrgreen:

I love that Firebolt tank with the two bug eye lights hanging out the sides too. A nice ratty one would look sweet on my Schwinn Tornado.

Thanks guys. Had time to pull the tank tonight. Horn is gone and the battery holder negative contacts are broken.
Should be able to figure something out to fix it up though.
Maybe go the LED route?

No way!! Did you pick these up in Wisconsin? I called and talked to the gal selling them and was going to go check them out, but then, being the weekend, I got sidetracked. Yeah... $100! Can't pass that up! Great score!

Heavy Pedal said:
No way!! Did you pick these up in Wisconsin? I called and talked to the gal selling them and was going to go check them out, but then, being the weekend, I got sidetracked. Yeah... $100! Can't pass that up! Great score!

Yup, they were in the Eau Claire craigs for weeks.
I thought for sure by the time I worked something out, they'd be gone.

DW....wow!!!!
If decide to let the firebolt go please throw me a pm.
How a out the other two.....let's see what your cousin got.
The Cosmic is a desirable bike as well.....wow...$100, is amazing

Congrats.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back