firebolt???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think this is a firebolt. ...the fenders, handle bars and crank have been painted white, but seems to come off easy and is chrome under it

IMAG0644.jpg

Firebolt for sure. The fenders are supposed to be chrome too, so probably orginal.

Here is the 61 that I picked up this week. Cool frames!!!

IMG_8770.jpg

thanks for the help i wasn't sure if it was a firebolt or newsboy special serial is m500469....does anyone remake a firebolt decal or stencil ? was thinking about restoring it or selling .

zigzagsworld said:
thanks for the help i wasn't sure if it was a firebolt or newsboy special serial is m500469....does anyone remake a firebolt decal or stencil ? was thinking about restoring it or selling .

Looks like it's a 1963. Pretty cool. 1961,62, and 63 represented here.
:arrow: http://www.vintagecolumbiabikes.com/id79.html

i slowly stripped the chaingaurd last night with no luck....the bicycle has been painted several times and used as yard decor....crazy thing is the chrome was painted white and looks very shiny after the paint removal ...the headbadge is missing with some really weird sticker on the front

nateboy just found one of these frames also!!! Must be something in the water.

i am really stumped on color for my firebolt ...wanted to do a restore using an original red but am leaning towards burnt orange or butterscotch metallic

Back