Firestone Vagabond folding/2pc bicycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brother picked this up for me today, should have it back at the shop here in a few hours. Just curious as to what year range this could be and what the value is? This bike is in perfect riding condition. I know there is a little niche market for bikes of this sort and they haven't historically been my cup of tea, so this will likely be for sale in the very near future after a little bit of R&R.

Only pic I have now, more pics to follow this afternoon.

Thanks Guys!

I would guess early sixties. I think these were probably out before the Sears Tote Cycles.
I would guess a value around $75-150. Maybe more. There is a guy that has been trying to get $325 on ebay for one with no success. There is another one for $150 with no takers either.
Looks like a cool little bike.

Is that a built in gas tank? Cool bike! Kinda reminds me of Arlen Ness motorcycles of the '70's.

arlen-ness-hellbound-chopped-digger-motorcycle-1977.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
Is that a built in gas tank? Cool bike! Kinda reminds me of Arlen Ness motorcycles of the '70's.

arlen-ness-hellbound-chopped-digger-motorcycle-1977.jpg

It'd be cool if it was and thats definitely what it resembles. That is, however, the handle for the bolt that holds the 2 pieces of the bike together.

I rode this thing the other night for about 3 miles and it was a ton of fun!!

Back