First Fat Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered my first Fat Bike today and should be here next week some time. Then starts replacing all the parts to make it the way I want it. My 6 year old son asked what I was gunna do to it and at a minimum I have to do the same paint scheme on his BMX Freestyle bike.
Real excited to do this, cause I havn't ridin in 8+ years. Used to do alot of mountian biking back in the day.

blowgn240 said:
Cool! What kind of fat bike did you order?

Duh, first post and messed it up....
Got me a Walgoose Beast in Green headed my way. Be hard to tell what it is when I'm done!!

What are your plans? If you need help, let us know! Ive changed/modified nearly every part on mine. My grips and bottom bracket are still stock though. :oops:

Thanks for the offer, going to be making my bike similar to ED-PV. Can't wait to get started!!

AWSOME choice on the Fat Bike, so your goin to Beast out, Huh ??? keep us all posted, post your pictures & videos & updates on to my Thread, its title is ( Post your Mongoose Beast Fat Bikes, videos, pictures, here ) .....looking forward to your upgrades.

Back