First timer from Hou. TX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw a thread on s10forum with a few pictures of "burrito" bikes, found a link to this site and now am about to give building a bike a shot. Any advice for a first time build?

Glad to have another Texan. If you go through the buildoff sections ,you will find there are a bunch of very talented people here and you can get alot of ideas from their builds. :wink:

Pretty close by too. I've been looking at a lot of build threads on here, but am torn between building my '65 Chevy pick up too.

The one question that I really have right now is does the angle of the fork and ground affect the ride a lot? Any specific range that is a general guide line.

I hope to have a matching back to carry in the back of my truck some day.

I'm originally from Houston and I still own a home over in the Memorial/Dairy Ashford area, but I'm living most of the time down in Port Alto at my bay home. Allot less people and I can go fishing anytime I want. I'm a professional fabricator so if there's anything you need made let me know. Even though I'm not on here that often, I still browse from time to time. Later Travis

Latest posts

Back