fishing

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wondering does anyone is a fisherman on here. i recently got bit by the bug again so i spent all yesterday on the water. had a BUNCH of nibbles but didnt catch a thing

dude, I fish almost every night after work. I just got back from catching stripers a few minutes ago, caught five shakers to about 14", small but fun on my trout rod.

I'm a Big Fisherman....haven't been out a lot in The last
2 years...

I am a Big Flyfisherman..
and A River Fisherman.

My best memories are buy myself,at a Lake,
pulling a Dry Fly across the top at Sundown,
and watching it dissapear underwater with a 6 Pound Trout
taking it for a half hour Ride :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I Fish...therefor I am!

peace,
Kev.

lol my best memory is with my cousin eric, We took a small tackle box and snuck on this guys private property up north i was like 12, he was 15, He has a lake in the woods hes got like 200 acres.. we fished there like almost every weekend that summer then the guy caught us yelled at us and we ended up cool with the guy, He didnt care if we fished there as long as we told him what we caught and we put back the small ones. Yeah the guy used 2 let me ride my mini bike on the trails too.. :) memmoooorriees!

I LOVE flyfishing like Kev but I am in his same shoes. I havent done it much lately. Last big flyfishing trip was fishing for King Salmon in Alaska 2 years ago. What a Blast. Most fish 24" and up.

With two rugrats 4 and 6 I mostly am pulling fish off their hooks. We found a great Perch hole that is like taking candy from a baby.

ME TOO (bit by the fishing bug that is). Mainly just bluegill, crappie, catfish in small lakes, but i have been carryin my fishin pole and tackle box in my car so when i pass a fishin spot drivin around for work i can take a quick "break". bicycles are fun, fishin is relaxing :D

I have to say I am more addicted to fishing than bikes and with a good Salmon and Steelhead river 5 minutes from the house I spend alot of time their.
A recent trip out netted this early Summer run Steelie
100_4067.jpg

now its time for the King

Mark

I haven't really fished in years......but my younger brother and dad have been begging me to get out and wet a hook. I went out one evening with them about a month ago.....but they didn't catch crap within an hour so my brother got mad and we left...lol

We usually fish for Catfish,Perch,Crappie, and the occasional Bass 8)

I used to fish for Bass. But if there was a movie made about my fishing life, it would be a Jerry Lewis kinda of thing. I am totally cursed by the fishing gods so I gave it up before hurting myself or getting a heart attack from the stress.

Fishing is VERY relaxing. This is my front yard. If you can squint towards the middle top of the pic. You can see my chair, bonfire pit, and a pole lined out to the Kankakee river. Man I hate winter! :x

050206_17161.jpg

Back