Flea market finds!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I rode my sexy Worksman bike over to the local flea market this morning and found the following...
A two way DELTA! coal miners electric lamp! (soon to be mounted on one of my steeds)

This pic shows its regular use position.

This pic shows the second position. Yes! That's another light on top!

A sweet antique lock with key! (soon to be hanging on the seat rail of one of my bikes)

and a set of Harman Kardon comp speakers!

Last edited:
Thanks man :thumbsup: Im dyin' to get the lock and light mounted on my Worksman, but I lost the keys to my feakin' garage! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg! :banghead:

I have a very similar lock to that one, only the u-shaped part is much longer. I was told by the person who gave it to me, that mine is a bicycle lock from the 50s, so assuming he's correct, your lock is probably from same era. Also, where you're is painted black in the middle, mine is red.

does that speaker make popcorn too?

Its a subwoofer, the two phallic :13: like objects are the main speakers.
and Yeah, I know the lock you speak of, I have probably the same one in my garage! It is a bike look, I got mine from my LBS AKA "The Stash Spot!" I don't have the key to it though.

Latest posts

Back