FOOT BALL TIMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!, Cant wait till it's on. IDK Who i want to win...

ima packers fan and they got knocked out. i hate the patties and dont care much for eli manning. so im undecided as well. maybe the giants.

My STEELERS arent in it,and I dont much care about sports but my Pops is a lifelong Giants fan...so

GO GIANTS!

I DONT CARE WHO WINS, I JUST FOUND OUT IM GOING 2 MY FRIENDS UNCLES BAR FOR FREE STEAK AND FOOD!! WOOOOT!!!

As I put this game into perspective, I have had several people say who cares. Well I care, and let me tell you why. It is not because I am a Giants fan, actually I can't stand the Giants, but I hate them a little less then the Patriots. This game to me wasnt just football. To me it was the Underdog beating the expected winner, it was good vs. evil, it was the homely fella beating the pretty boy. Most of all, the NFC beat the AFC. Tom Brady needed his bubble busted, and Eli did just that. Did you see how Brady snubbed Manning right before the game started and stared him down. I knew right there that the Giants were going to pull it off.. Oh one more thing, I got to see Tom Petty!

FINALY! It's going to be QUIET at work!.........Won't have to look at Patriot hats, Patriot shirts, Patriot pants, Patriot lunch boxes, Patriot banners, Patriot stickers, blah, blah, blah........ blah, blah.

KOTA said:
FINALY! It's going to be QUIET at work!.........Won't have to look at Patriot hats, Patriot shirts, Patriot pants, Patriot lunch boxes, Patriot banners, Patriot stickers, blah, blah, blah........ blah, blah.

Celtics green time huh?

Hooch said:
KOTA said:

Celtics green time huh?

NO, everybody will just go back to... Red sox hats, Red Sox shirts, Red Sox pants, Red Sox lunch boxes, Red Sox banners, Red Sox stickers, blah, blah, blah...........blah, blah!...........At least It'll be QUIET!

Oh yes...Peace is good

I didnt have to hear about it allll hour 1st hour(teachers and students are all sports fanatics)
Me? i just hang around and think about bike designs, while they scream at each other about who got the best touchdown or whatever

dude are you serious you red my mind. my wife was born and raised in a suburb of detroit and grew up breathing redwings. so were all big, big redwings fans here. :D

Back