"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cooon said:
Mates sweet ride he built, i flippin love it
DSC02845.jpg

That bike is DOPE!!!

Stillcan't decide if i'm going to just clear coat whick is want i want to do the most but on the other hand i want to bondo the welds and blast it with some color and change the wheel color but i may repaint the wheels also if and when i clear coat the raw metal.

100_9484.jpg

100_9485.jpg

100_9478.jpg

Though short, I do believe these are apehangers

IMG036.jpg

Re:

devilduckie said:
Blue,
Those mini apes are sweet. Ahh, If only I was 12 again...meh...40 is close enough. ;)

Hey man I'm 34 and I still ride this thing around town. Age is just a number :)

DSC03264.JPG

Huffy "Nel Lusso" with Nirve "Super Apes" and "Rivet" grips.LuftWulf rear extensions and Schwinn style springer.

I can haz membership?

NirveApeHangers.jpg

I just took this today. This bike is a Nirve Switchblade, single speed, coaster brake. The only mods I have done on it were removing the rear fender (no matter what I did, that !@#$%er would not stay tightened. So I just took it off.) and buying some hangers for it, 26" riser bars. I ordered a separate pair of grips for it so I wouldn't have to change everything over when I switched bars (drink holder, bottle opener... (whistles)).

Here is an older picture from when I first got them. I rode to work to the LBS (at the time) to show them off.

NirvewApeHangers.jpg

Latest posts

Back