"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29e5072d.jpg
[/img]This is my "LIL PONY" A little girly beach cruiser I built for that little female guest that may stray my way.
3af5c0be.jpg

im guessing this counts even though they arent on bikes yet(ill let the owners post pics if they want......
but the 2nd of 10 of Plan 9 customs "builtpoor" line of bars....still got 3 sets that arent sold yet if anyones interested....
IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

still need to get them sanded down to 320(just in 80 grit in those).....why bother? because hand made and made in america should mean theyre quality parts not just a slogan!

F.T.C.
i know it looks off in those pics but they really arent(they were measured 3 times before/during/after and also check with an angle finder 3 times as well)....its just an optical illusion from the magnet and the angle of the table :roll:

sensor said:
im guessing this counts even though they arent on bikes yet(ill let the owners post pics if they want......
but the 2nd of 10 of Plan 9 customs "builtpoor" line of bars....still got 3 sets that arent sold yet if anyones interested....
IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

still need to get them sanded down to 320(just in 80 grit in those).....why bother? because hand made and made in america should mean theyre quality parts not just a slogan!

F.T.C.
i know it looks off in those pics but they really arent(they were measured 3 times before/during/after and also check with an angle finder 3 times as well)....its just an optical illusion from the magnet and the angle of the table :roll:

This is beautiful!

western flyer- handlebars off an AeroBee, wheels from a Murray, pedals from a Huffy, wheel reflectors from a Ross, seat from a Sears 3 wheeler, fenders from a Huffy. lol a mutt-bike!
WF007.jpg

WF003.jpg

Here's my first forray into cruisers, should be fun.
Already painted the frame and am going low buck as possible. Will try a few different builds on it.
Found a funky bracket in the parts bin that lowers and moves back the seat about 3"
attachment.php

The former lowrider, Bones' Cruiser.
IMG_2777.jpg

Here it is in its basic form now. Complete overhaul and clean/paint. No replacement parts yet till I get a feel for what I want to do.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back