"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voyager Al said:
old build,new 24" bars. I dig it now, definately draws atention. All the neighborhood kids want it. I've been offered 25 bucks for it from one lil tyke. LOL.
DSCI0492.jpg

I just noticed the shifter cable wasnt shortened yet in these pics. Its done now,honest

Where's that seatpost from?

Junker Jim said:
My newest project. :)
DSCN0651.jpg
Got one of those from Western Auto before they closed. Was called a Yerf Dog I think. Got the little trailer that hooks up to it also. Fixed it up for my little girl.

Turtlesixfour said:
Junker Jim said:
DSCN0651.jpg
Got one of those from Western Auto before they closed. Was called a Yerf Dog I think. Got the little trailer that hooks up to it also. Fixed it up for my little girl.
Thanks for the info! I found it out by the dumpster at my apartment complex. The only markings on it are "Made In China" on the side of the fork, so I didn't really know where to start in trying to determine the manufacturer.

Junker Jim said:
Turtlesixfour said:
Junker Jim said:
DSCN0651.jpg
Thanks for the info! I found it out by the dumpster at my apartment complex. The only markings on it are "Made In China" on the side of the fork, so I didn't really know where to start in trying to determine the manufacturer.

Harbor Freight sell them.They are red.I have one thats been around here since 2001.Tough as heck.

My newest bike with apes, just finished building this firestone for my nephew.
IMAG1565.jpg

IMAG1566.jpg

IMAG1567.jpg

Junker Jim said:
Turtlesixfour said:
Hey Junker Jim. Here is my daughters trike we where talking about.

That thing is gorgeous!
Thanks Jim. Took the whole thing apart before I repainted it. It was a learning experience but I had fun. She has probably rode it all of 3 or 4 times though. May have to hook it up for me to ride although I am 5'10" @ 200 lbs. Why not?

Bigcam59 said:
my Schwinn American
sa11.jpg
Love those swept back apes and grips! Am looking for some of the repop Schwinn Phantom grips but everyone wants an arm and a leg in shipping cost!

Latest posts

Back