"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Boys Adult Trike> Power Coated

b1004.jpg

b1005.jpg

My 1961
Orange004.jpg

milbums said:
Love those bars!!!! Did you bend those yourself?

If yer talkin about mine, no. I found them at a swap meet! I love'em. I had to use a shim though. they have no swell in the middle for the stem to grip a hold of. I have no clue what they would have been on originally.

That green big boy trike is MO FATTA MO BETTA!!!!
We should go on a ride with it and Fugsley!!!!

milbums wrote:
Love those bars!!!! Did you bend those yourself?

If yer talkin about mine, no. I found them at a swap meet! I love'em. I had to use a shim though. they have no swell in the middle for the stem to grip a hold of. I have no clue what they would have been on originally.

These are now on my must find list.

freddyfingaz said:
I don't see any rules for posting unfinished bike picture. Here's my new ape hanger! I mounted it under fork to keep shoulder level.

1349399169.jpg

Now, flip the bars to make it a boradtracker knucklegrinder!!

kingfish254 said:
freddyfingaz said:
I don't see any rules for posting unfinished bike picture. Here's my new ape hanger! I mounted it under fork to keep shoulder level.

1349399169.jpg

Now, flip the bars to make it a boradtracker knucklegrinder!!

Hmmmm that's interesting idea. I gotta try that to see how it outcome.

freddyfingaz said:

Those undermount bars are awesome. Wouldn't take much to make a brace from the top of the steerer tube out to the bars, if that looked good. Sort of a truss rod set-up.

If you do, you might have to change your name to freddyknubs.

jackdaw said:
freddyfingaz said:

Those undermount bars are awesome. Wouldn't take much to make a brace from the top of the steerer tube out to the bars, if that looked good. Sort of a truss rod set-up.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back